K Patrice Williams J.D.
Chief Global Brand Strategist
Patrice has over 15 years’ experience successfully running multi-million dollar corporate divisions and companies, including her own. Patrice has taken those many years of experience, passion, and dedicated commitment to helping others meet their Sales and Community Outreach goals through a various number of product and service solutions.
123 Target Marketing is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
Originally from New York, Patrice has also been a speaker and trainer for many clients and organizations for several years. Her dynamic and lively presentations make her a much requested speaker, facilitator, keynote speaker, trainer, and presenter at conferences, symposiums, business events, and breakfast/lunch meetings.
- Be your Own Brand: The Art of Branding your company BIG in today’s competitie environment
- Target Marketing to quickly Reach Your Audience and Grow Your Business Sales
- Using Social Networking Platforms to build Business Relationships and Promote Your Business
- Are you Marketing for the 21st Century? How to use Webcasts, Podcasts, and the Internet to Market Your Business
- How to Create and Manage Virtual and Non-virtual Teams
K. Patrice Williams is available for speaking engagements about many topics including: Social Media, Internet Marketing, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Women and Minority Owned Business and Publishing.
Patrice Williams has written a number self-help books that showcase her expertise of product and business development, real estate, as well as, marketing and internet based business productivity tools that Patrice has mastered.
Her newest upcoming releases for Fall 2013:
- Unlock your Global Brand: Tap into International Markets and Increase Sales